GET READY FOR THE JUNE BLUSH EVENT – 80s THEME!
80s prom is here this June and BLUSH will be raising money for the Stars of Newcastle Dance for Cancer!
Get into your 80s mood whether it be with a crazy hairstyle, taffeta dress or a ruffled shirt.
– Guests to arrive from 7pm, in 80s garb, whether it be crazy costumes, 80s pop icon inspired, 80s toys, ANYTHING you can think of that screams 80s.
– While some guests will go all out, others may keep it simple with a gaudy 80s prom attire.
– Two of our guests will be crowned the BLUSH PROM ROYALS!
– All 80s all night.
– You’ll hear a delicious mix of 80s Pop Music, Club Hits, New Wave, Hair Bands, Hip Hop & more.
– Our gorgeous BLUSH performers will be performing some gob-smacking stage acts.
– As always, you can get BLUSH dollars to tip and make it rain throughout their performances.
– This BLUSH event will be sparkling under the light of RetroVision, our larger than life video manipulation machine which will be broadcasting remixed cartoons, commercials and popular visuals from the 80s.
– The Prom photo booth offers you the chance to strike a pose with your friends in front of a classic prom backdrop and take home a photograph to remember your 80’s PROM!
– Remember to post your retro pics with the hashtag #BLUSH and tag @timberproductionsau
– Thanks to local businesses there are lots of competitions and raffles for you get involved in to get your little mits on something fabulous.
– Money raised will be going straight to the Cancer Council NSW.
– BLUSH is held at 48 Watt Street which, as always, is a fabulous queer friendly venue.
CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!